Tuesday, March 4, 2008

List #1: Things I Capture on Camera



My top ten most common subjects (other than me and my friends, since I won't post pictures of us on this blog) in no particular order:

1. Food, especially food that I make or eat at home.


Thanksgiving Dinner


2. Funny signs.


Christmas Rejects


3. Funny random things


Giant Purple Godzilla Speaks Spanish


4. My cat being cute


Sleeping Like a Human


5. Trees


Construction Backdrop


6. Interesting people


Yellow Mime


7. Sunsets


Sunset in the Harbor


8. Interesting/artsy scenes without people


View in Rhode Island


9. Animals


Mommy and Baby


10. Nature-y things that look cool


In the Caves


---

How was that for my first NaBloPoMo list?

(I should add that none of these photos are color-corrected - this is just how they looked when I downloaded them from the camera)

4 comments:

The Dalai Lama's Nails said...

go Rhode Island! Is that Newport?

Also, go Cannon! I have the same camera, mostly. It = awesometastic.

I like this post

robin said...

It IS Newport :D How did you guess hahahaha...

Yes, my little pocket camera is quite useful and takes some pretty nice shots sometimes. :)

Anna van Schurman said...

Thanks for stopping by my listmaking extravaganza! I know that turducken has all the elements stuffed inside each other but I still don't think that's weird. We stuff sausage stuffing in turkeys, meat into meat. Certainly no weirder than chopped chicken liver, right?

Good luck with your application. Chicago sounds promising.

Daphna said...

I really like this post. It makes me want to do a similar one on my site :)

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...