Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chicago Pictures



Chicago skyline in The Bean!

Of course I spent some time doing some touristy things, so we went to the Bean, which is this giant mirror shaped like some kind of bean. I don't know what the real name for it is.

Also, Chicago has some other strange artsy things lying around in random places, which I liked. Here's a picture of a weird giant face that in the summer spews water. The face moves, it's actually a screen that changes faces every once in a while, and sometimes the face smiles or laughs.



I just like this picture because the face looks like part of the skyline. It kind of reminds me of one of those commercials where they are advertising they "get more bars," it's like here are the more bars and one of them is a giant man face.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...