Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fruit of Light


This is an update on this print that I made from a scribble. It just didn't feel finished, the more I looked at it. I felt like the little balls/fruit of light coming off of the tree weren't radiant enough and needed a little more something.

The metaphor that came out of this print was that fruit doesn't form without pollination, which actually can't happen in isolation. So every time I come in contact with someone (metaphorically speaking), they help the pollination process, which creates fruit. I identified these fruit as the part of me associated with my emotions, intuition, etc. I'm not a lone tree but a tree in the forest and all of us interact with each other on an almost invisible level to create our fruit :)

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...