Monday, July 12, 2010

Kosher Street Meat


One very exciting part of my New York experience so far was stumbling upon this Kosher street meat vendor in Brooklyn. Of course... I didn't get the meat, I got falafel, but I COULD have gotten shnitzel :D (I like to stay parve when I'm not sure when I'll get hungry next and what my options will be) I felt like an expert at this stand because they also had "sabich," (although he wasn't serving it when I was there) and I had to explain to everyone what it was. Sabich is eggplant and hard boiled eggs in a pita with the fixins like falafel. YUM.

I was standing on the street eating my falafel while waiting for a bus and a lady came up to me and asked me where I got that delicious looking sandwich. :D

Sorry for not so much art making posting but the art room is basically unusable right now and I am posting on JewishGuy's computer so I don't even have old pictures from previous artworks.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...