Sunday, July 25, 2010

Old Photos (Variations on a Theme)

While I'm posting 1) photos from the beach, and 2) old photos, I thought I might post the oldest photos I have from one of my beach trips. By that I mean, I took these pictures when I was 9 or 10 with my 144mm camera. The pictures were completely washed out because it was way too bright for the film I used, but after scanning them into the computer I was able to recover some of them by filtering it into black and white.

One tricky thing with these 144mm cameras is that the viewfinder is so far from the lens. You can tell because so many of my early pictures with that camera are pretty off. Once I figured it out, I took some great photos. Maybe next time I go home I'll get them and scan them in.





No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...