Friday, January 4, 2008

Um, awesome news!!

I go to the gym three times a week and nothing exciting happens. Except, yesterday, something exciting did happen! I saw the woman I'd been working with at the store where I did the mural. She said the mural has been a big hit, people really like the columns.

I have to admit I wasn't very subtle about dropping hints about how I was unemployed and blah blah. She said that in a month or two, they could have a budget to hire me to do more work for them! OK, so this time they would really only pay me in clothes, but that's cool, right?

Also, she said that wherever I go for grad school, she would send a good recommendation to the stores in the area. Like, if I go to New York, she'll tell the area managers there about the mural I did for them and recommend that they hire me.

Yay!

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...