Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good-bye Fiona


Today Fiona passed away. She died at the ripe old age of (roughly) 7 1/2 years, after living in 5 different states (Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Illinois, New York), with two other pigs and a cat, and having more lettuce, peppers, carrots and hay than she knew what to do with. My little piggy-face :( I made this painting of her when I got home from one of my favorite pictures of her. She had the best piggy lips. We will miss you, Fiona!

More about Fiona's last illness and my other pigs here.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh no! So sad :(

Also, the drawing is great and looks just like her. It makes me wish I could draw so I could make one of our old dog Toodle. She died when I was studying in France. :(

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...