Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shabbat Lamp Part I

Ah ha, here it is:



It's a good thing I didn't take a picture of the thing I made last week, because it completely dried out and I had to throw it away. However, today the air was so dry that I was able to make everything you see above in 3 hours. Woo!

And yes, I made it really Jew-y, what can I say.. it's a Shabbat lamp! I was going to make it really generic, but then I thought it should at least say "Shabbat" on it, and then I thought, maybe I should put a pomegranate on it, and then I had some extra space so I stuck in some grapes. What can I say, I am kind of a sucker for Judaica, even though I am so against making it I kind of can't help it.

This is just part one, we'll see how it develops and if it lasts the first round of firing.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...