Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My trip to NYC

My last post, "Sleep In & Eat Pancakes," recalled the frustration that I felt about my trip to one of my top schools in NYC Monday. I was, in fact, in NYC for 32 hours. I flew across the country for that 20 minutes that I got at the school to interview for next year. And you can tell I was very frustrated.

However, the first half of my visit, where I was just hanging out with family, was very nice. I wish that I had gone to visit family and not gone to interview for grad school. I saw my aunts and my cousin and my grandma :) We went out to dinner and I got pizza, and then we got ice cream (even though it was about 20 degrees Fahrenheit). It was a good time.

Therefore, I need to clarify, if I hadn't had such a bad 20 minutes at the school, or maybe if I had been there for more than a few hours, the trip would have been all around great. I just wanted to make sure I didn't come off sounding like the whole trip was bad. It wasn't.

There. :)

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...