Sunday, December 2, 2007

A New Baby

I'm pretty proud of it, as it took a while to put together and I kind of messed up my finger cutting it. I thought we had a good knife, but it ended up being crap. So I used a pocket knife. Bah.



It's 18x60". Today I am going to try to put it on the wall without punching a hole through the drywall - I have a feeling it's going to be more annoying to put it up than I can imagine. The contact paper is all curly and kind of flimsy. I'm looking forward to it.

Also, another new development, today my jeans gave birth to a knee:



I've had these jeans for about 4 years. This summer I realized that they were wearing thin and one day soon a hole would appear. I don't think I've worn them since the summer because they just aren't nice enough to wear in general anymore. But for painting and art stuff, they are perfect. Now, even more perfect than before.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...