Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring is almost here (feeling grounded)


This bulb looks like it's giving me the finger.  I bought it today at the plant store when I stopped off to talk about Spring planting, which should happen in the next few weeks.  I asked about what to plant in my partial-shade / shade garden space, and had a great conversation with the guy who works there who has some good tips about gardening for cheap. 

And then I bought this bulb.  I've already forgotten what kind of flower it is.  It just sits in water for a week or two and it will turn into a few purple flowers.  I'm excited to see this bulb grow as a sign of impending Spring.

It's been a stressful couple of weeks, which is why I don't have much to report.  I'm feeling more grounded today, but a lot of that could be due to the warmth and sunshine that's going on right now.  I walked around for about three hours this afternoon, which just felt so good.  I dropped off my film from my Holga, so I'll have that early next week and I can't wait to see what's on it.  Now I've got the windows open, soon I'll be playing some music, making art, and getting ready for Shabbat.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...