Saturday, February 12, 2011

Free Valentines!


Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?  I know a lot of people don't for a variety of reasons.  But I like Valentine's Day, even though it's not in any way a Jewish holiday (you can't even pretend it's not the feast of St. Valentine).  I just like love notes and hearts.  What can I say.

Amy Rice, an artist I found through poppytalk, is providing cute free valentines to download, print, and distribute!  They are so cute and sweet.  And also, Amy Rice is a really interesting artist, so make sure to take a look at the rest of her work.

.

.

(Of course, for Valentine's day there's always the classic "I Choo Choo Choose You" and "Let's BEE Friends" valentines from the Simpsons.  Can't go wrong with those.)

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...