Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rethinking Trash into Inspired Art


Photo via Jaymi Heimbuch

Rethinking Trash into Inspired Art, a slideshow of images of beautiful art made out of recycled materials from Treehugger.com!

Sometimes when I tell people about junk art or found object art they mention how "green" it is to make art out of trash. I suppose it is "green." But, for me, junk gives so many more opportunities to be inspired - the objects have their own shapes and personalities right from the beginning! Working with junk encourages creativity and develops problem solving skills, I think. I'd like to do some research on it some day... but not today, no time no time!

Also, I mean, it's free. And in this economy, who can argue with free art supplies?

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...