Friday, November 12, 2010

Recycled Scrap Paper Notebooks

(Photo credit: Design*Sponge)


Do you have:
- 8 ½” x 11” scrap paper (from faxes, printing mishaps and mail)
- binder clips
- scraps of cardboard or wood paint mixers
- elmers glue, pvc or a glue gun
- paint brush
- decorative scrap paper
- masking tape and/or decorative tape

Then check out this great tutorial for making your own awesome recycled scrap paper notebooks over at Design*Sponge!

I love this tutorial!! I am going to have to give this a shot, myself. I love making books, and this project seems pretty easy to do (and to tweak so I can put my own flare on it). I, like some of the other commenters, have lots of pads of paper and notebooks that aren't 100% used but I don't want to throw them away because maaaaybe some day I will use those last ten pages. Well, that day is coming soon, as in, I will rip them out of the notebook and combine them all into one awesome recycled notebook.

Yessss.....

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...