Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Featured Blogs: Book By Its Cover



Book By Its Cover is a blog that covers all things artsy and book-related. I look forward to new posts and new eye candy. Plus! So many ideas for potential books and book-related directives! I can barely contain myself. I haven't had the opportunity to try any of these ideas but I feel so inspired just by reading along.

One of my favorite series of this blog is the "Sketchbook Series," where they periodically feature pages from an artist's sketchbook. How funny to think someone might one day think my sketchbook is as lovely as these! Okay, they probably won't, but I can dream...



(The image above is from the sketchbook of Alex Eben Meyer posted on Book By Its Cover)


This week they are having a super fun give-away contest where, to enter, you must participate in an "exquisite corpse" type of storytelling! Check out the blog and play along :)

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...