Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New business cards!



I got new business cards from moo.com! I think they are so awesome. I got to choose up to 99 pictures to put on the back but I only used 13 because I couldn't really decide. Carrying them around is like carrying a mini portfolio with me. I also got a little holder that's on a keychain so I can keep them with me JUST IN CASE.

I'm also going to be changing my spiffywafer dot com logo to the exploding head artichoke thing that you see on the front side of the business card. I currently use a fun print I did of a vegetable still life, which is still one of my favorite prints but I don't know if it makes sense anymore. In class last semester everyone was making jokes like, "what is spiffywafer? a produce company?" The exploding head kind of looks like a self-portrait, so I think it's a good choice.

However, I'm not changing my domain name - I briefly thought about it but realized that my namesake domain name was taken already, and "artbyrobin.com" was also taken, and I thought to myself, do I want to be a ridiculous domain like lookattheprettyartworkbyrobin.com or robinmakesartforhealing.com, or should I just stick with spiffywafer? So I'm sticking with it, and when people ask I will just say I've had it for 9 years and I kind of love it. I've put this name on the backs of cards, signed it on collaborative works, and it's on my etsy page. I think it's interesting and unique, maybe not "professional" but what is professional for an art therapist, anyway?

3 comments:

reviewer said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM :)
-vx

AmyB said...

I like spiffywafer. It's very you.

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...