Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Filling in the space


Well I figured out what to do with that arch but it is taking forever.  I hope the effect at the end will be worth it ...

Yesterday I didn't know what to do.  I wanted to work with the arch but I really didn't know what I wanted to do with it.  I had all kinds of grand plans but nothing concrete, nothing I could act on.  So I organized my yarn.


Organizing things makes me feel better ... I separated it into a bag of various white yarns and then a bag of various color yarns.  I use a lot of white yarn and I have several different kinds of white.  Something about white yarn on a white wall is really awesome to me right now so yeah.  A whole bag of white/off white.

It was seeing the yarn that made me think of what to do with the arch ... originally I had wanted to make a square, so I decided to make a square by surrounding the arch with yarn.  And that's how I got to the image you see above, which is about 2 or 3 hours of work.  This takes so long but it is relaxing, so I guess that is a benefit.  I was also inspired to get some craypas out and do a "sketch", mostly because I miss using the craypas.

I've been scattered but I am trying to focus.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...