Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NaBloPoMo

I think it might be time again for me to dive into another NaBloPoMo! It might be challenging because we will be moving next week, but I feel like it's a shame that the last one I did was March 2008 - two years ago! It was such a crazy month, too - I interviewed for grad schools, got into two schools, GOT ENGAGED, decided to move to Chicago, and so much more...

They haven't announced what July's theme will be, but I'm already getting excited. NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) started with the challenge of blogging every day for one month. It was so successful that they decided to make a new challenge every month so you can choose your challenge month! The inspiration for NaBloPoMo comes from NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), in which writers are challenged to write an entire novel during the month of November. I once began NaNoWriMo and became totally overwhelmed, but NaBloPoMo is more within my reach - though still very challenging! Especially for me, being Shomer Shabbat, I will have to make sure to post late Saturday night.

Who's with me?!




Classic March 2008 NaBloPoMo Lists (the theme for that month), in list form, of course.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...