Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sprouts



My beans are sprouting! I hope this means that other things are sprouting underground where I can't see them.

I am so obsessed with planting things right now. Whenever I think of something else I can plant, I plant it. Today I went to IKEA and bought some shelves so I can put my plants in the windows but not have them overshadow each other.

What I have going right now:

From seeds: daisies, dill, cilantro, spearmint, beans (from a dry cholent mix!)
From cuttings: my supervisor's mystery plant
From the grocery store: 2 cloves of garlic, one green onion root, cilantro (stuck some in the dirt to see what will happen)
From plants: three types of basil, one of the plants isn't doing so well......

Also I have managed to keep the bamboo my MIL gave me last year alive. I know it's not hard to keep bamboo alive but I kept forgetting to even pay attention to it. Now it is doing quite well.

I'm not sure what to say about all of this. I am trying to figure out what this all means. It feels important, though.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...