Thursday, April 24, 2008

Woo classes!!!

OK... so I haven't even registered for classes yet, I have a lot of things to think about before this, BUT.  Today I was looking at studio classes for my first semester in grad school.  I can take ONE studio class a semester, and I have to pick 4 or 5 and rank them in order or priority since I will be registering late (being a new student).

Here are my favorites so far:

Painting & Spirituality
(combines painting, journaling, spirituality, explorations in faith and painting, etc... SOUNDS AWESOME)

Woven Structure Basics
(yes, the LOOM)

Artists' Books
(as a person who collects interesting journals, I bet it would be fun to make my own)

Intro to Screenprinting
(because I have wanted to take this class ever since I started printmaking stuff like 6 years ago)

I think this is the order in which they are ranked as well.  I think the painting and spirituality class sounds perfect for me.  Hello?  JewishGalArt???

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...