Friday, April 9, 2010

Grumpy

This morning I was grumpy because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and I have a lot to do today (but I have an unexpected short break so I'm here haha). I was really frustrated and tired so I escaped into a fantasy land where I had nothing to do but make more pottery. I started looking up some pottery studios in New York where I could rent studio space. I didn't really want one where you can only take short classes and workshops. I don't mind if it's one where you can take classes and workshops as well as rent out space, but I want to be able to have access to the studio on Sundays.

Anyway, looking for studios cheered me up. I found three in my new neighborhood that look promising and two that may need some more investigation. I only need to find one good one, though.

Today I went to the studio and trimmed pots and glazed some old pieces that were sitting around. I didn't really feel like getting dirty. Then our class took a field trip to the student art fair, and after that I left early because I have to do something later tonight and I am so tired and need a break.

What may have helped would have been a nap but nahhhh.

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...