Thursday, October 2, 2008

Failed NaBloPoMo again - by 1 entry!

September was a bust!  I was supposed to do 30 posts in 30 days, and I did 29.  FAIL.  Just kidding, it was close, I'm going to say it counts.

This month's theme is voting.  I'm going to stay out of the political arena.  I don't think I want to promise 31 posts this month because of all the holidays and I'm going out of town, but I like the theme.  How about I will STRIVE for 31 posts this month, many of which will be progress pictures of artwork and the like.  I seem to be getting more visitors recently, so maybe some of you want to participate in a poll or two or thirty-one.

What is your favorite cutting tool?
teeth
x-acto knife
scissors
car keys
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...