Sunday, September 13, 2009

Craft Fair Finds!!!!

Today I went to the Renegade Craft Fair, which I had been looking forward to all year. Last year it was cold and rainy and all I came back with was my favorite mug that I used almost every day until it broke when I poured boiling water on my hand. D'oh. Anyway, here are some of my finds from this year's fair!


I didn't get the card from the place where I bought this awesome necklace, which I regret! They were selling a lot of jewelry made from recycled or found materials. This is a flexible wooden necklace.



This fried egg hair pin was a huge hit. I bought it early on and wore it right away. Everyone was complimenting me! At first I thought maybe I looked really dorky, but I guess I looked dorky in a good way. I'm wearing it to school tomorrow! I got this from spinalfusion.etsy.com.



Since most of my newer jewelry is big and chunky I decided it would be a nice purchase to get some jewelry that was a little more subtle. This is about an inch long and looks like a little bundle. It's also made from recycled metal. I got it from pearandpeacock.com.

I also got some fun earrings I didn't take a picture of, and a present for someone who might be reading this blog so I won't post it.

LOVE the Renegade Craft Fair! Maybe I'll be in the Renegade Holiday Fair....

1 comment:

spinalfusion said...

Hello and thank you so much for posting the picture of my fried egg hair barrette! that was a pleasant surprise. I am so glad that you are enjoying it. I hope to be at Renegade Holiday, too! Stop by my booth for a complimentary 'side' of bacon!
thanks again,
marsha spaniel
spinalfusion

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...