Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Me + Art Therapy + Blog

Here's the deal: I love to share.  Share, share, share.  I talk a LOT.  I like to blog about things that happen in my life.

Starting next semester I will be working with clients and I can't share those stories.  It's confidential so I can't even share it with JewishGuy.  How frustrating!  I mean, today in our Counseling Techniques class we had a role-play with our on-going clients (classmates who we are partnered with for the semester-long video project) and I thought I did a good job, but I can't even talk about it as a kind of practice for me not being able to talk about working with clients.

But I WANNA share...

Of course, I could always share what happens in MY therapy sessions, but I wouldn't do that in public.  So just like I wouldn't share what happens in my therapy sessions in public, I won't share what happens in others' sessions in public.  But it's so hard!  Already, it's so hard!

No comments:

. . .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...